I can install software on your workstations and servers so I can monitor their health and proactively fix problems before they start to affect productivity. I can also remotely control the machine to walk a user through a problem, install software, or do some training.
- A robust diagnostic toolkit enables proactive problem resolution in the background without interrupting users. Our techs can access an unattended machine at any time, from any Internet-enabled device.
- Perform preventive maintenance with Inventory snapshots, reporting and alerts, generate detailed information so you can monitor and maintain system health.
- The Inventory functionality built in automatically provides an up-to-date list of managed assets. View detailed hardware and software configurations for all of the PCs or servers.
- Pre-define events and receive alerts by email if those events occur on the remote machine.
- Quickly spot potential issues with a digest view of critical computer data, such as CPU and memory load, disk space, registry keys and DLLs in use. Set alerts or schedule tasks based on thresholds you define for multiple groups of computers